A Contract of Marine Insurance undertakes to indemnify an insured against losses incidental to a marine venture i.e. it protects the ship owner and cargo owner against losses at sea.
Protection and Indemnity (P&I) covers liability in respect of:
- Crew on board or ashore.
- Other personnel on board.
- People on quayside injured by vessel gear and equipment.
- Collission with other vessels.
- Damage to other property.
- Removal of wreck.
- Legal cover.
- Other liability solutions as may be agreed.
Chat to Us
Fishermen Group Personal Accident Cover includes:
- Funeral costs
- Emergency transportation and Rescue.
Our underwriters are Lloyd's of London as well as other overseas Insurance companies.
- Protection and Indemnity (cover can be extended to include many liabilities types)
- Fishermen Group Personal Accident (cover includes accident, funeral costs, repatriation, mobility and emergency transportation and rescue)