- Jacob Nghifindaka holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration (General and Strategic Management) from Maastricht Business School, in collaboration with the University of Namibia. Over the years, he obtained many other professional qualifications and has vast experience in Education, HRM and Business Administration.
- He is currently serving as Executive Chairman for Preferred Management Services (Pty) Ltd (PMS), an Unlisted Investment (Fund & Project Management) Company.
- He is also serving on various companies’ Board of Directors, notably Nam-mic Financial Services Holdings and its subsidiaries, Sanlam Namibia Limited, Methealth Namibia Administrators, Effort Investments Holdings and Evi Mining (Pty) Ltd.
- In the past, he held several leadership positions as a trade unionist, i.e. President of the Mineworkers Union of Namibia (MUN) and as a member of the Central Executive Committee of the National Union of Namibian Workers (NUNW).
- Throughout his career, he has also served in various Executive Management positions as General Manager: HR, Corporate Affairs and Business Development, as well as Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Director for various companies.
Being strong means rejoicing in who you are, complete with imperfections.
JACOB NAFIMANE NGHIFINDAKADirector
- Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Specialised Insurance