- Ms. Gida Nakazibwe Sekandi, APR is a lawyer by profession and holds an LLB Degree from Makerere University (1976), Kampala Uganda and a Post graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (1977) from the Law Development Centre. She is an accredited Public Relations Practitioner.
- Gida joined the Rössing Uranium Group in 1987 and served in various roles, amongst others as Public Relations Officer, Head of Communication and Industrial Relations and as Head of Corporate Affairs and Communication until July 2000.
- She joined Bank Windhoek in 2000 and held the position of Executive Marketing and Corporate Communication until November 2004 when she joined Capricorn Investment Holdings (CIH) and served, amongst others, as Executive Director Group Professional Services, a position she held until her retirement from the company in December 2015.
- Gida is serving on the boards of Bank Windhoek, Capricorn Investment Holdings (CIH), Allegrow Fund, ANIREP and various other board committees.
- Gida invests some of her time in various community projects, including MSR(previously known as Men on the Side of the road) and Woman@Work (now known as People @Work) among others.
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.
GIDA NAKAZIBWE SEKANDIChairperson
- Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Specialised Insurance