In this issue, we will talk about Personal Short-Term Insurance.
Our consultant will do a needs-assessment with you and provide you with expert advice. Here are some of the main types of cover that is available on a typical short-
term insurance policy:
- Motor: Essentially collision, fire and theft.
- Household Contents: All moveable property in your home.
- Home Owners: Your house, its fixtures and fittings.
- Personal Liability: Incidents that caused damage, injury or death to a 3rd party for which you might be liable.
- All Risks: Items normally carried on your person away from home, including jewellery, mobile phones, etc.
- Personal Accident: Cash settlement in the event of accidental death or disability.
- Travel insurance packages are available on request.
- Legal and Funeral benefit plans, etc.
Short-term insurance covers your assets against specified risks for which you pay a premium. Look out for our next Insurance Corner!